fredag, september 2

hihi



Blackbeard: Bring the mermaid!
Philip: You're killing her.
Blackbeard: I'm a bad man.


Gibbs: All part of the plan, yes?
Jack Sparrow: No.


Jack Sparrow: [to Angelica, who has been posing as Jack] You've stolen me. And I've come to take meself back.


Jack Sparrow: You lied to me by telling me the truth?
Angelica: Yes.
Jack Sparrow: Thats good! May I use that?

Captain Teague: I heard where you're headed. The Fountain.
Jack Sparrow: Have you been there?
Captain Teague: Does this face looks like it's been to the Fountain of Youth?
Jack Sparrow: ...depends on the light.



Angelica: What were you doing in a Spanish convent, anyway?
Jack Sparrow: Mistook it for a brothel. Honest mistake. 


[Barbossa fiddles with his pegleg and and removes it]
Jack Sparrow: An apple?
Barbossa: Better!
[Reveals his pegleg is a flask and takes a drink] 
Jack Sparrow: I want one of those.


Jack Sparrow: I may have had... briefly, mind you... stirrings. 
Gibbs: Stirrings? 
Jack Sparrow: Stirrings. 
Gibbs: What, like feelings, you mean? 
Jack Sparrow: No, no, no, no, no, not quite all the way to feelings. More like... stirrings... Alright feelings, damn you.





ihihihi

från pirates - on stranger tides.


...kanske inte är roligt om man inte är hopplöst piratesnördig? och inte så kul kanske om man inte sett scenerna utspela sig. jaja


HIH

Inga kommentarer: